TitleArmstrong Creek School, ca. 1912DescriptionBecause of the long distances children had to walk from Armstrong Creek to Terrors Creek School, this school opened on 30 January 1900 with an attendance of 15 children. Due to declining numbers, however, the school eventually closed on 30 March 1919. The building was later moved to become the Ocean View School. Similar photograph to PRLPC-P0322.Dateca. 1912Record typePhotographFormat typePhysicalOriginal format colourBlack and white
Access restrictionsPhysical copy restrictedRestrictions on useRestrictions varyConditions of useYou may print, copy or download images for private research. This image may be reproduced for non-commercial purposes with acknowledgement. [e.g. Image courtesy of Moreton Bay Regional Council, reference number PRLPC-P0001] To obtain copies for commercial purposes or of a higher resolution, contact email@example.com. Charges apply
We respectfully acknowledge the Traditional Country across our region. We also acknowledge and pay our respects to the Kabi Kabi, Jinibara and Turrbal Traditional Custodians, and their elders past, present and emerging.