TitleNorth Pine Country Park in 1995 - St Thomas' Anglican Church plaqueDescriptionThe plaque on the front door for this church reads - This church, opened on 21 December 1888 was relocated by Pine Rivers Shire Council, from Station Road Lawnton in December 1991. The building was donated by the descendants of Nicholas Ebert in memory of W.J. (Bill) Ebert.Date1995PhotographerGeeson, NicolaCollectorPine Rivers Shire CouncilRecord typePhotographFormat typePhysicalOriginal format colourColour
Access restrictionsPhysical copy restrictedRestrictions on useRestrictions varyCopyright appliesConditions of useYou may print, copy or download images for private research. This image may be reproduced for non-commercial purposes with acknowledgement. [e.g. Image courtesy of City of Moreton Bay, reference number PRLPC-P0001] To obtain copies for commercial purposes or of a higher resolution, contact email@example.com. Charges apply
We respectfully acknowledge the Traditional Country across our region. We also acknowledge and pay our respects to the Kabi Kabi, Jinibara and Turrbal Traditional Custodians, and their elders past, present and emerging.