TitlePine Rivers Shire Council 1958 to 1961DescriptionThis photograph was taken in the Old Shire Hall. People in the photograph from left to right around the table - Cr D.J. Buckley, Cr N.H. Kruger, Cr J.R. Winn, Cr F.A. Williams, Mr J. Wilson (Consulting Engineer) (sitting behind Cr N.H. Kruger), Mr E.C. Hyland (Shire Clerk), Mr J.S. (John) Bray (Chairman), Cr N.J. Kelly, Cr R.A. Brockhurst, Cr H. Bradley, Cr A.H. Raynbird. (Back row) - Mr D.E. Steen (Clerk), Miss S. Gaylard (Typist), Miss D. Fogg (Typist), Mr N.E. Broughton (Clerk), Mr R.S. Hopkins (Consulting Engineer), Dr J.K. O'Connor (Medical Officer of Health), Mr V.R. Warneminde (Health and Building Inspector), Mr W.T. Protheroe (Overseer of Works), Mr V. Smith (Editor, Caboolture News), Mr Richards (Consulting Engineer).Date1960PhotographerPine Rivers Shire CouncilCollectorPine Rivers Shire CouncilRecord typePhotographFormat typePhysicalOriginal format colourBlack and whiteLocation of originalsHeld by Moreton Bay Regional Council
Access restrictionsPhysical copy restrictedRestrictions on useRestrictions varyCopyright appliesConditions of useYou may print, copy or download images for private research. This image may be reproduced for non-commercial purposes with acknowledgement. [e.g. Image courtesy of City of Moreton Bay, reference number MBPS-0008-001]. For permission to use this image for commercial purposes contact local.history@moretonbay.qld.gov.au.