TitleH.M.Q.S. GayundahDescriptionH.M.Q.S. Gayundah was a flagship of the Queensland Navy. After WW1 (WWI) Gayundah retired from the navy but continued as a sand and gravel barge on the Brisbane River before being towed and beached at Woody Point to serve as erosion protection in 1958. This photograph was taken in the 1960s.Date1960sPhotographerOllenburg, RayCollectorOllenburg, RayRecord typePhotographFormat typePhysicalOriginal format colourBlack and white
Access restrictionsPhysical copy restrictedRestrictions on useRestrictions varyCopyright appliesConditions of useYou may print, copy or download images for private research. This image may be reproduced for non-commercial purposes with acknowledgement. [e.g. Image courtesy of Moreton Bay Regional Council, reference number RMPC-100\100001] To obtain copies for commercial purposes or of a higher resolution, contact email@example.com. Charges apply
We respectfully acknowledge the Traditional Country across our region. We also acknowledge and pay our respects to the Kabi Kabi, Jinibara and Turrbal Traditional Custodians, and their elders past, present and emerging.