TitleOld North Pine Provisional School building, 1976DescriptionOld North Pine Provisional School building on the former Bray family's property at 865 Gympie Road Lawnton, 1976. The building was erected in 1871 as part of a complex of farm buildings constructed for the pioneering brothers, John and Richard Thomas. It was used as a schoolhouse in 1874 and 1875.Date1976PhotographerArmstrong, JohnBrisbane College of Advanced Education studentsCollectorArmstrong, JohnRecord typePhotographFormat typePhysicalOriginal format colourBlack and whiteNotesPhotograph was used in the publication The National Estate of the Pine Rivers Shire - Historical Sites and Buildings.
Access restrictionsPhysical copy restrictedRestrictions on useRestrictions varyCopyright appliesConditions of useYou may print, copy or download images for private research. This image may be reproduced for non-commercial purposes with acknowledgement. [e.g. Image courtesy of Moreton Bay Regional Council, reference number PRLPC-P0001] To obtain copies for commercial purposes or of a higher resolution, contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Charges apply
We respectfully acknowledge the Traditional Country across our region. We also acknowledge and pay our respects to the Kabi Kabi, Jinibara and Turrbal Traditional Custodians, and their elders past, present and emerging.