TitleANZ Bank and residence, Williams Street Dayboro, 1976DescriptionThe ANZ Dayboro Branch was originally known as the Terrors Creek Branch of the London Bank. The bank opened in 1912. It merged with the E.S. & A. Bank Limited (English, Scottish & Australian Bank) on 21 May 1921. The bank was originally located in the proximity of Barnes' Drapery. The premises were subsequently owned by the Riek brothers who used it as a general store. Probably one of the earliest stores in Dayboro.Date1976PhotographerArmstrong, JohnBrisbane College of Advanced Education studentsCollectorArmstrong, JohnRecord typePhotographFormat typePhysicalOriginal format colourBlack and whiteNotesPhotograph was used in the publication The National Estate of the Pine Rivers Shire - Historical Sites and Buildings.
Access restrictionsPhysical copy restrictedRestrictions on useRestrictions varyCopyright appliesConditions of useYou may print, copy or download images for private research. This image may be reproduced for non-commercial purposes with acknowledgement. [e.g. Image courtesy of City of Moreton Bay, reference number PRLPC-P0001] To obtain copies for commercial purposes or of a higher resolution, contact email@example.com. Charges apply
We respectfully acknowledge the Traditional Country across our region. We also acknowledge and pay our respects to the Kabi Kabi, Jinibara and Turrbal Traditional Custodians, and their elders past, present and emerging.