TitleCorner of Patricks Road and Dawson Parade Arana Hills, 1986DescriptionAerial view from a cherry picker of the home of Les and Jean Patrick built in 1923, on the corner of Patricks Road and Dawson Parade Arana Hills. From 1917 all the land south of Patricks Road between Leslie Street and Kedron Brook to Dawson Parade was owned in one parcel before it was first subdivided in the 1930s. Photograph shows Kmart in the background. Present land usage of the photographed site is the new shopping centre called Patricks Place.Date1986CollectorWelch, MelvaRecord typePhotographFormat typePhysicalOriginal format colourBlack and white
Access restrictionsPhysical copy restrictedRestrictions on useRestrictions varyCopyright appliesConditions of useYou may print, copy or download images for private research. This image may be reproduced for non-commercial purposes with acknowledgement. [e.g. Image courtesy of Moreton Bay Regional Council, reference number PRLPC-P0001] To obtain copies for commercial purposes or of a higher resolution, contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Charges apply
We respectfully acknowledge the Traditional Country across our region. We also acknowledge and pay our respects to the Kabi Kabi, Jinibara and Turrbal Traditional Custodians, and their elders past, present and emerging.