TitleJohn Dow's bakery and general store, Gympie Road Strathpine ca. 1924DescriptionThe residence was above the store. The Post Office, which had first opened in the Strathpine Railway Station, was relocated to this store in 1895. It is believed that the store was burnt down and later replaced with a single-storey building. There are two people standing in front of the bakery with a dog and people sitting in a car to the right of the photograph. Inferior copy of PRLPC-P0004 and PRLPC-P1585/4.Dateca. 1924CollectorNolan, LenRecord typePhotographFormat typeDigitalOriginal format colourBlack and whiteNotesReproduced in the publication Tracks and Times, p.131.
Access restrictionsRestrictedRestrictions on useRestrictions varyConditions of useYou may print, copy or download images for private research. This image may be reproduced for non-commercial purposes with acknowledgement. [e.g. Image courtesy of Moreton Bay Regional Council, reference number PRLPC-P0001] High resolution copies are unavailable for this image. For permission to use this image for commercial purposes contact email@example.com.
We respectfully acknowledge the Traditional Country across our region. We also acknowledge and pay our respects to the Kabi Kabi, Jinibara and Turrbal Traditional Custodians, and their elders past, present and emerging.