TitleVictoria HouseDescriptionVictoria House was built by Jacob Pearen in about 1882. At that time it fronted three unnamed streets which are known today as Victoria Avenue, Clifford Street and Brighton Street. The house was situated on the northern side of Clifford Street on the corner of Victoria Avenue. It was destroyed by fire in June 1968.Dateca. 1950CollectorRedcliffe City CouncilRecord typePhotographFormat typePhysicalOriginal format colourBlack and white
Conditions of useYou may print, copy or download images for private research. This image may be reproduced for non-commercial purposes with acknowledgement. [e.g. Image courtesy of City of Moreton Bay, reference number RLPC-000\000001] High resolution copies are unavailable for this image. For permission to use this image for commercial purposes contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
We respectfully acknowledge the Traditional Country across our region. We also acknowledge and pay our respects to the Kabi Kabi, Jinibara and Turrbal Traditional Custodians, and their elders past, present and emerging.