TitleBoardroom of the original Shire ChambersDescriptionBoardroom of the original Shire Chambers which has been restored and is now located at the Caboolture Historical Village and re-opened on 11 November 1990. The board table which is red cedar is the original table which was purchased in 1883 by the Caboolture Divisional Board. This photograph was taken on 7 January 1991.Date7 January 1991PhotographerCaboolture Shire CouncilCollectorCaboolture Shire CouncilRecord typePhotographFormat typePhysicalOriginal format colourColour
Access restrictionsPhysical copy restrictedRestrictions on useRestrictions varyCopyright appliesConditions of useYou may print, copy or download images for private research. This image may be reproduced for non-commercial purposes with acknowledgement. [e.g. Image courtesy of City of Moreton Bay, reference number CLPC-P0001] To obtain copies for commercial purposes or of a higher resolution, contact email@example.com. Charges apply
We respectfully acknowledge the Traditional Country across our region. We also acknowledge and pay our respects to the Kabi Kabi, Jinibara and Turrbal Traditional Custodians, and their elders past, present and emerging.