Title24 King Street Caboolture (Baker's Buildings - A.D. 1924)DescriptionA block of shops owned by Dick Baker situated at 24-26 King Street and were built in 1924. At the time of the photograph two of the shops were occupied by Robert Clive Lee who was a Chemist (from 1929 - 1938) and A.D. Daly who was an Auctioneer and Commission Agent. The vacant block on the left of the photograph was later occupied by a small shop used for many years as a hairdressing business. This building still stands (1998).CollectorCaboolture Historical SocietySampson, FrankRecord typePhotographFormat typePhysicalOriginal format colourSepia
Access restrictionsPhysical copy restrictedRestrictions on useRestrictions varyConditions of useYou may print, copy or download images for private research. This image may be reproduced for non-commercial purposes with acknowledgement. [e.g. Image courtesy of City of Moreton Bay, reference number CLPC-P0001] To obtain copies for commercial purposes or of a higher resolution, contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Charges apply
We respectfully acknowledge the Traditional Country across our region. We also acknowledge and pay our respects to the Kabi Kabi, Jinibara and Turrbal Traditional Custodians, and their elders past, present and emerging.