TitleWenabaDescriptionOld Wenaba was the home of Harriet Bell which was built in 1893 on the corner of Caroline Street and Gayundah Esplanade. It was purchased by Florence Amelia Whitehouse in 1915.Dateca. 1915Record typePhotographFormat typePhysicalOriginal format colourBlack and whiteOriginal format dimensions21.5cm x 16.5cmLocation of originalsDuplicate of John Oxley Library - No. 50024
Restrictions on useRestrictions varyConditions of useYou may print, copy or download images for private research. This image may be reproduced for non-commercial purposes with acknowledgement. [e.g. Image courtesy of City of Moreton Bay, reference number RLPC-000\000001] To obtain copies for commercial purposes or of a higher resolution, contact email@example.com. Charges apply
We respectfully acknowledge the Traditional Country across our region. We also acknowledge and pay our respects to the Kabi Kabi, Jinibara and Turrbal Traditional Custodians, and their elders past, present and emerging.